Multinational group leader in the Fashion/ Luxury sector, in view of its structure growth is looking for a:
Retail Client Development Italy & CRM Coordinator
The person will be responsible for client development and CRM activities in line with the overall marketing strategy within the EMEA Region. The candidate will be partnering with the EMEA Marketing Manager as well as the Retail Area Manager Italy in attracting, cultivating and retaining customers in order to contribute to the achievement of the business goals and to increase brand awareness in the assigned area.
- Based on the local retail inputs, help source, develop and maintain new connections in the Italian market aimed at driving traffic to the stores and generating additional and trackable revenues.
- Build and develop own high profiled client base in order to bring business to each location within the assigned area.
- Take the sourced clients to the boutique of their choice and be involved in the selling ceremony from the beginning to the end, nurturing that connection as well as creating a bond from the client to the preferred location and their team members. Thus, Acting as an Ambassador of the brand both with internal and external clients in alignment with the Brand Strategy.
- Constantly collaborate with EMEA Marketing, in order to follow up on action plan for each project, inclusive of sales and customers related targets as well as propose and implement local events.
- Keep actively up to date with hotels and tour guides in order to maximize the possibility of setting up partnerships to drive clientele to Define and ensure the local Marketing and CRM budget allocation according to Regional/HQ strategy and local market needs.
- Spread the clienteling culture acting as a role model both with internal staff (retail managers and store staff) and external contacts.
- Support Stores in nurturing and cultivating final customers, also by constantly reviewing and optimizing customer profiling.
- Regular monthly monitoring of local Marketing and CRM expenses and forecasting according to business request, assuring allocated budget is utilized and optimized.
- Maximise the use of Company CRM and other marketing assets such as tools for data collection, customer allocation and segmentation.
- Be able to utilize company internal systems for business analysis, database handling and customers contact strategy.
- Coordinate between stores and Operations for the Direct Marketing tools.
- Preferable experience of 2/3 years in Client Development role in Apparel/ Luxury lifestyle Brand;
- Strong analytical approach;
- Communication skills;
- Autonomy and entrepreneurial spirit;
- Networking skills;
- Strong knowledge of CRM tools and techniques;
- Fluent English
Place of Work: Milano / Italia
To apply for this position, please send an updated CV specifying the consent to the personal data treatment according to the legislative decree 196/2003.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to respond to all unfortunately. If you haven’t heard from us within 15 days, please assume that your application has not been successful this time.