For our client, an international industrial company we are looking for an experienced:
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
Reporting to the CEO, the figure will be responsible for directing the Finance function of the Country and leads the areas of Financial Reporting/Business, Performance/Safeguarding of the Assets, Administration/Tax/Statutory/General Affairs, Compliance, IT and Business Processing.
- Define and supervise the implementation of the Country Financial Strategy in accordance with the Group/Division financial guidelines;
- Assure the activities related to the Statutory Financial Reports and Tax Returns;
- Assure effectiveness to both the Legal and the Internal Compliance;
- Maintain and develop the Country legal organisation;
- Lead Business Processing;
- Look over IT activities in the Country (infrastructure & applications).
- Master’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration;
- Fluency in the English language;
- Proven record as a CFO or a similar position;
- Good knowledge of HFM, SAP & Microsoft Office products;
- Team-oriented and have great interpersonal skills;
- Comfortable in an international setting;
- Good communicator.
Place of Work: Alessandria
To apply for this position, please send an updated CV specifying the consent to the personal data treatment according to the legislative decree 196/2003.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to respond to all. If you haven’t heard from us within 15 days, please assume that your application has not been successful this time.