Multinational group leader in the Luxury Fashion sector, in view of its structure growth is looking for a:
FINANCIAL REPORTING SPECIALIST
Under the supervision of the Financial Reporting Manager, he/she will be responsible for managing gross margin analyses at divisional level, monitoring wholesales channel sales (by region, by client, by product), controlling capital expenditures both for retail and industrial activities.
- Manage controlling activities by structuring, preparing and presenting reports and analyses for shareholder, top management and other departments.
- Coordinate information flows from regional offices and other departments, collecting all the necessary data to develop financial analyses.
- Monitor actual financial metrics, analyzing deviations from budget and forecast. Build budget and forecast plans liaising with regional offices and top management.
- Run monthly closures on consolidated gross margin, prepare and comment reports for top management and the shareholder.
- Analyze on a semi-monthly basis wholesale sales by region, by client and by product and publish quarterly reports for top management.
- Control capital expenditures, liaising with store planning and industrial operations departments. Assess investments returns for new openings, refurbishments of directly operated stores.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Engineering, Business, Economics or Finance
- 3+ years of experience in the role in industry within a finance role or accounting firm (big 4)
- Proficient in MS Office and HFM. Knowledge of Microstrategy is a desirable asset
- Proficient in English
- Goal oriented, driven and proactive. Strong leadership and opportunity to develop as manager
- Ability to plan and manage multiple projects simultaneously. Proven ability to work cross functionally in a highly matrix environment
Place of Work: Firenze
To apply for this position, please send an updated CV specifying the consent to the personal data treatment according to the legislative decree 196/2003.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to respond to all unfortunately. If you haven’t heard from us within 15 days, please assume that your application has not been successful this time.