Multinational group leader in payment technology innovation, in view of its structure growth is looking for a:
INTERNATIONAL SALES MANAGER
Reporting to the Global Channel Sales Director, the figure will be responsible for the development of the business through indirect sales for Far and Middle East.
- Develop and lead planning, design, implementation, communication, and delivery of the company’s sales initiatives for the assigned territory.
- Manage the assigned countries/partners through a comprehensive sales plan that includes face-to-face sales planning and end customer visits.
- Build account plans for existing ISVs/VARs in territory
- Create plan for generating new partnerships in undeveloped or underdeveloped markets
- Build a channel strategy to identify likely markets where the company solutions will be attractive to dominant ISVs/VARs for that market
2. Responsible for the reaching the target goal in term of revenue and GPM for the assigned territory.
- Establish clear revenue goals/forecasts by account and by country/market
- Manage the overall sales forecast for the assigned territory
- Work with channel partners in the field to go to market and win accounts
- Meets or exceed quarterly and annual revenue and margin quotas
3. Manage contracts and plan commitments and POS reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Fluent in English
- Long experience partnering with hardware VARs, ISVs and Distributors
Complete the profile excellent communication and organizational skills, flexibility and extremely competitive and performance driven.
Place of Work: Torino
To apply for this position, please send an updated CV specifying the consent to the personal data treatment according to the legislative decree 196/2003.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to respond to all. If you haven’t heard from us within 15 days, please assume that your application has not been successful this time.