Multinational group leader in payment technology innovation, in view of its structure growth is looking for a:
PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER
The position generates and defines proposals for new products and enhancements to existing ones, coordinates the development phases ensuring that they meet market, financial and timeframe objectives, and finally carries the result to the market by defining and executing a launch plan and providing the necessary information and tools to Sales forces and Channel Partners to ensure the product’s success. The position engages directly with customers and partners for product feedback and positioning, and collaborates extensively with Sales, Technical Services, and other company functions.
Product Planning and Lifecycle Management
- Product and market sensing & research to identify and clarify market requirements and opportunities. Creation of new program documents market launch plan. – Introduction and management of new products, including channel plan, promotion, pricing, documentation, service, training, etc.
- Attainment of product cost targets during development phases
- Management of product portfolio
- Development and maintenance of all Product Roadmap related activities
- Assist R&D and Quality on product management processes including change control, issue resolution, beta testing, software versioning and release procedures
- Active role in strategic planning of the company’s future products & services portfolio
- Coordination with Sales & Technical teams for client and partner engagements
- Product support for Sales and Channel Partners
- Preliminary product launch briefings and arrangement of partner and field trials
- Competitive analysis and delivery of competitive comparisons and insights
- Participation in the definition of the company’s pricing strategy in collaboration with F&A
- Coordination of the preparation of technical documentation and their review and ownership from a Marketing perspective
- Coordination with the Marketing team for development of Product Marketing materials including web, brochures, product matrixes, training packages, packaging, inserts, etc.
- Undergraduate degree in marketing and/or management and/or technical
- Excellent and demonstrable writing skills in English and Italian
- 5-8 years of experience in the role
Place of Work: Torino
To apply for this position, please send an updated CV specifying the consent to the personal data treatment according to the legislative decree 196/2003.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to respond to all. If you haven’t heard from us within 15 days, please assume that your application has not been successful this time.